Product Description & Reviews
How To Install Training Wheels: 1.TOOLS YOU WILL NEED: a) 15mm Wrench b) Adjustable Wrench 2.Hardware Included: x2- Small Bracket Brace Plates x4- Nuts x4- Washers x2- Serrated Washers x2- Shoulder Bolts x2- Vertical Brackets x2- Wheels 3.Installation Instructions: 1).Attaching Wheel to Vertical Bracket Assemble pieces on shoulder bolt in the following order:-Wheel - Flat Washer- Nut - Vertical Bracket, Flat Washer, Serrated Washer - Nut 2).Attaching Assembled Training Wheel and Bracket to Bicycle a) Remove axle nit and washer from bicycle axle.Axle washer and nut removed b)Place Bracket Brace Plate over bike axle by inserting the tab into the open space of the bike frame. c)Place assembled training wheel onto bracket brace plate and adjust bracket height. No nut between Bracket Plate and Vertical Bracket d)Replace axel washer and nut, and tighten securely.
Features & Highlights
- This practical training wheels, for bicycles from 12 "- 20", provide the necessary security and stability which it needs in the first road tests on the bike. Gives your child the best start to gaining their balance and confidence on two wheels.
- The support wheels are individually adjustable,Universal fitting all 12" - 20" Wheels.
- Stable metal supports for more security.
- Wheel diameter: approx 11cm / 4.33 inch
- Made of high quality material, for extra stability and safety
|Item Weight:||1.39 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.87 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: F44B4BEC, mpn: 1003125, ean: 6012328384346,