Product Description & Reviews
Developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist, the new Pass longboard helmet is the last word in performance. The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction lets you cut loose with confidence. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. Nose vent ports together with a revolutionary exhalation fogging blocker above the mouth pushes exhaled breath down and out of the helmet, thereby supporting the anti-fogging design. Two visors are included, Electric Silver and one clear. Lightweight at only 1060 g. This helmet reaches the safety standards of EN 1078, and ASTM F1952. It is Downhill Certified.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-layered glass fiber shell for a high ratio of surface area to weight resulting into a strong but light full-face helmet.
- Engineered to never fog up, using a combination of ventilation that draws breath out of the helmet, and an anti-fog coating to ensure maximum visibility at all times. Ear slots allow for clear perception of ambient noises.
- Cheek pads are adjustable to custom fit different heads comfortably, and the inner liner is removable and washable.
- Downhill Certified and lined with EPS Impact foam. EPS offers good penetration resistance and energy distribution. EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports.
- Includes 2 visors, one Electric Silver and one clear, both of which offer 100% UVA and UVB protection.
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.