Product Description & Reviews
Only one helmet can keep up with the needs of downhill racers. With its streamlined profile, aerodynamic styling and dual certification, the T8 racer also offers pro-level perks like a multitier flip-up visor and front vents for better air flow. Replacement visors are also available in tinted and clear styles.Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC bike and ASTM Downhill mountain biking safety standards. Hand-laid fiberglass shell. Shatter-resistant flip-up visor w/adjustable open positions. EPS foam liner with velvet lining & improved venting.
Features & Highlights
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC bike and ASTM Downhill mountain biking safety standards
- Hand-laid fiberglass shell
- Shatter-resistant flip-up visor w/adjustable open positions
- EPS foam liner with velvet lining & improved venting
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
|Item Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.6 x 9.6 x 9.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.