Experience the Tour advantage in the Tour code 7 inline Hockey skates. Made with lightweight TUFF-SKIN exterior and comfort moisture wicking tricot liner, the code 7 skates provide a great value for the casual or new-to-hockey player. Traditional felt tongue construction with added lace-bite channel keeps your feet in place and comfortable during those long practice sessions or games. The force speed formula indoor/outdoor wheels provide maximum grip, speed, and durability for all surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight Tuff-Skin exterior, high Density memory foam ankle pads with comfort pillow padding edge
- Comfort quilted Tricot liner with moisture wicking material keeps feet dry all game
- Tour Tri-Coil XT eviction aluminum chassis
- BEVO silver-3 raced rated (chrome) bearings
- Tour force speed formula indoor/outdoor wheels. Sizes 1-4 have all 72mm wheels. Size 5-6 have all 76mm wheels. Sizes 7 -13 have all 80mm wheel
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tour Hockey, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tour Hockey
mpn: 59TA, ean: 0049288059294,
Tour continues to innovate and bring the latest to the roller hockey market. The code 9 senior is the best looking, best performing entry level skate on the market with features that are not found on competitor skates at this value. A skate that a pl...
mpn: 888341063102, ean: 0888341431604,
Zetrablade is the market benchmark for entry level skates. It features unbeatable support and comfort in its price range. Buying a first pair can be intimidating and confusing because the unknown of how much the skates will get used and what specs ar...