Product Description & Reviews
The OG Player comes with a ridiculously good spec for the price, with no compromises on quality. Overview: Deck: Similar extrusion to Flyte 115, but heavier duty. Bridge like Flyte 115 but thicker. Head tube -Integrated - CNC logo cut out 6061-T6 Aluminum 4.5" Wide x 20.25" Long with 82.5 deg Headtube Bars: 13A Steel 21.6" Wide x 22" High Fork: Threadless Steel - custom punched and welded design - IHC Compression Clamp: 2 bolt collar clamp with printed logo detail Wheels: 110mm split forked 5 spoke wheel 70mm 6061-T6 Al Core with laser etched logo detail 88A PU ABEC 7 bearings Grips: Sacrifice S-Grips with logo bar ends Griptape: Digitally Printed die cut Brake: 2 bolt flex fender - spring steel
Features & Highlights
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 7.05 lbs
- DECK: 4.5" W x 20.25" L Extruded 6061-T6 Aluminum, HEADTUBE ANGLE: 82.5mm
- COMPRESSION: IHC, HEADSET: Integrated Fully Sealed, FORK: Cyborg IHC, CLAMP: Collar Double Clamp with Printed Logo
- BARS: 22" T x 21.6" W 13A Steel Bars, GRIPS: S-Grips with Logo Bar Ends
- WHEELS: 110mm 88A Split Forked 5 Spoke Wheels with ABEC 7 Bearings, BRAKE: Logo Flex Brake, COMES WITH: M8 high tensile axles and easy fit steel spacers
|Item Weight:||7.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||9.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.