Product Description & Reviews
The Royal baby space no. 1 bikes features and design were created with the needs of children in mind. The bike includes all the tools necessary to assemble the bicycle, so that this bike can hit the sidewalk in no time.Frame/Fork: Hydroformed Aluminum frame and BMX TIG welded steel fork with leading edge dropouts. Wheels/Tires: Steel 20 hole rims with rubber wide 2.4 inch knobby tires with custom Royal Baby tread. Drivetrain: Enclosed chain guard, non-slip resin pedal with reflector and one piece crank.
Features & Highlights
- Frame/Fork: Hydroformed Aluminum frame and BMX TIG welded steel fork with leading edge dropouts
- Wheels/Tires: Steel 20 hole rims with rubber wide 2.4 inch knobby tires with custom Royal Baby tread
- Drivetrain: Enclosed chain guard, non-slip resin pedal with reflector and one piece crank
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front caliper brake and rear coaster or band brake and kids size brake lever, quick release seatpost clamp and special kids saddle with carrying handle on 12-14-16 inch
- Extras: Water bottle and cage, bell, assembly tools, and HEAVY DUTY training wheels
|Manufacturer:||Cycle Force Group|
|Publisher:||Cycle Force Group|
|Studio:||Cycle Force Group|
|Item Weight:||24 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 29 x 29 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||25.59 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.