Product Description & Reviews
The Royal baby newly-developed Jenny bike for girls offers factory-direct sales for the best possible price. Our patented components feature designs specifically with the needs of children in mind. Our unique carton and packaging includes all the tools necessary to assemble the bicycle, so that this bike can hit the sidewalk in no time. Training wheels are not included, however it is possible to use them with this bike.Frame/Fork: Pulse TIG welded steel 1.2mm frame and BMX TIG welded steel fork with 1.2 mm dropouts.
Features & Highlights
- Frame/Fork: Pulse TIG welded steel 1.2mm frame and BMX TIG welded steel fork with 1.2 mm dropouts
- Wheels/Tires: Steel 20 hole rims with rubber wide 2.125 inch knobby tires
- Drivetrain: Enclosed chain guard, non-slip resin pedal with reflector and one piece crank
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front caliper and rear band brake, Kids size brake lever, Kraton soft rubber grips, Juvenile saddle and quick release seat post clamp
- Includes: Basket, bell, ribbon streamers, assembly tools, kickstand and rear rack. Recommended child height: 53-65"; recommended child age: 6-9 years; saddle height: 24-29.5"
|Manufacturer:||Cycle Force Group|
|Publisher:||Cycle Force Group|
|Studio:||Cycle Force Group|
|Item Weight:||31.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||34.02 x 22.52 x 22.52 inches|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.95 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.