Product Description & Reviews
Macro blade 80 ABT W addresses the biggest concern of most skaters...how can I stop? The ABT brake system provides control and stability for new skaters who need a little extra confidence and support when stopping. Traditional brakes work very well but can be challenging for some to use. Skaters have to lift their toes up on the braking skate and roll on just a few of the wheels which creates some potential balance or fear issues. ABT on the other hand is cuff activated and allows the skater to slide their braking foot forward with all eight wheels on the ground adding stability and enhancing balance during the braking process. This results in a smooth, gradual braking motion which instills more confidence in the skater. ABT is also height adjustable so as the brake pad wears down, it can be lowered to enable the foot to slide forward the same distance every time for consistent stopping power and technique. The ABT system comes on the right skate but can be switched to the left one. Using the brake will be easy and comfortable because the Macro blade boot will blanket the feet in comfort and the wheel/bearing set is ideal for skaters to have the right amount of speed and control without going too fast.
Features & Highlights
- Improve your fitness the women's Macro blade 80 bat is great for casual inline skating and training. Great overall support and comfort with brake technology to help instill more confidence
- Flex and lateral support of Macro blade structure is the ideal mix of flex, lateral support and features bat braking technology to help skaters brake more gradually with added confidence and stability
- Comfortable high performance liner form fit is the most comfortable liner. The padding in the tongue and ankle consistently cushions the feet. Buckle, power strap and lace closure secure the foot
- Twin blade aluminum frame is durable and helps keep skaters closer to the ground with its low profile design for enhanced balance and stability
- Rollerblade performance wheels 80mm 82a wheels blend speed and control perfectly for those who do not want to go too fast. The ideal size for those wanting bat and a moderate skate pace. SG7 bearings
|Package Weight:||7.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.2 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.