Product Description & Reviews
Spitfire XT Alu is a high-end recreational skate made for kids to truly experience Rollerblade performance and fit expertise with an elevated speed. The skates are adjustable 4 full sizes to grow with the child and possibly be shared with a younger one if necessary. The easy to use adjustment system works with the push of a button and has easy to read markers in the toe area so aligning the skates to the correct size is easy and reliable. What elevates this model to the next level is the frame, wheel and bearing combination. The aluminum frame adds durability and extra power transfer, the larger wheels, and faster bearings help increase the velocity some children may want to roll. The Spitfire structure provides the ideal height and center of gravity for children so the skating experience is great and helps improve the stability, balance, and control. The Junior Fit liners make the Spitfire XT very comfortable. Buckle, power strap and lace closure system with a lace lock truly ensure a secure fit with easy on and off abilities. Having a positive first experience on our skates will increase the chances kids will continue to skate, create a lifelong activity, stay active and improve fitness abilities while having fun. A great skate for kids that want to roll faster. The brake is on the skate.
Features & Highlights
- BEST HIGH END KIDS INLINE SKATE The Spitfire XT ALU is built for kids who want a high-end recreational skate with upgraded features for faster speeds and higher performance.
- SHELL CORRECTLY POSITIONS KIDS The Spitfire shell is sleek and streamlined to correctly position kids in the skate so every stride and skate session is optimized for proper balance, control & support.
- COMFORTABLE JUNIOR FIT LINER makes this a skate that kids may not want to take them off. Superior padding for a superior product.
- DURABLE ALUMINUM FRAME has a low balance design for a lower center of gravity. It also provides more power transfer and durability to drive the larger 76mm wheels.
- ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS 76mm/80A wheels are paired with SG5 bearings for a faster, smooth roll with extra speed to make the ride a little more exciting.
|Part Number:||07743500956 23|
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.73 x 15.17 x 15.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.24 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rollerblade, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By K2 Skate
mpn: I1502005, ean: 0886745413578,
With the Raider Pro Pack, parents get a great value, while kids get an amazing skate that delivers both quality and performance. The combination of the K2 Original Soft Boot and K2's Speed Lacing System create the perfect fit and 5 sizes of adjustability ensure these skates will last more than a season. This Pro Pack comes complete with knee, elbow and wrist guards.Original K2 Softboot. Cuff: Stability Plus. Frame: F.B.I. Wheels/Bearings: 72mm, 80a/ABEC 3. Lacing system: K2 Speed Lacing.