Product Description & Reviews
The PowerDyne Arius NTS was designed specifically with the rhythm skater in mind. With recommendations from rhythm skaters all over, the Arius NTS ditches the toe stop all together. When combined with the revolutionary design elements of the original Arius, the result is a plate that is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable, and more efficient than any other rhythm plate on the market. The Arius NTS is finished in an anodized matte black color for a sleek and stylish look that will be sure to turn some heads when you are rolling at the rink. Each Arius NTS set comes with 4 sets of Arius Butterfly Cushions so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
Features & Highlights
- Removed toe stop specifically for the needs of a rhythm skater
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, revolutionary design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Anodized, matte black finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.