Product Description & Reviews
Razor reinvents the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s with the Rip Rider 360 Caster Trike, which replaces the large back two wheels with dual inclined caster wheels. The Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On has been named a top toy for 2009 by both Parents and Parenting magazines as well as numerous other awards. The casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action, and the freewheel system invites incredible coasting speeds. And the super-cool, steel framed design will make on-lookers dizzy as you spin-out. Designed for riders ages five and older, the Rip Rider will support up to 160 pounds and measures 38 x 24 x 24 inches. Some assembly is required.
Features & Highlights
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action!
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire
- Rugged steel construction for endless play!
|Manufacturer:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Publisher:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Studio:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.19 x 10.39 x 10.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.