Product Description & Reviews
Now your kids can safely, quietly and effectively drive themselves with the Razor E100 Electric Scooter. Give your child the power to zip around the neighborhood, ride to the park or visit a friend at speeds up to 10 MPH with the most trusted electric scooter on the market. The thrill of power meets cutting edge technology with this kid-sized ride. The environmentally-friendly electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors. The E100 offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use and features simple, twist-grip acceleration control. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight (E100) to adult (E200 and E300). Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E100 electric scooter. Boasting an adjustable handlebar that adapts to riders of all sizes, an ultra-quiet belt-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E100 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooters--whose motors start from a standing position--the E100 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once your child is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. Thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch. Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch urethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E100 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty. The buyer and rider of the E100 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
Features & Highlights
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- 8" pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, and a 8-inch pneumatic front tire for a smooth ride
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance. Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
|Item Weight:||25.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.07 x 16.93 x 16.93 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.