Product Description & Reviews
The Jazz 16 is the perfect gateway for a girl who is 3-5 years old and preparing for her first "big kid" bike. Made for kids between 39" & 45" tall, the aluminum frame is lightweight to make getting started easy, but durable enough to survive the learning process. Coaster brakes keep it simple and take the confusion out of learning to stop - simply push the pedals backwards and the brake is applied. Training wheels are included for learning balance, but can be removed when your little one is ready to ride without help. Fun colors and great patterns will have her experiencing the Thrill of riding a bike in style. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It's an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a Raleigh and enjoy the ride
Features & Highlights
- Made for learning to ride and heading out around the driveway, park, and neighborhood
- Designed for girls 3-5 years old, or 39" - 45" tall
- Features a lightweight aluminum frame for getting started easy, but durable enough to survive the learning process
- The 16 inch wheels will be stopped by the coaster brake - simply push the pedals backwards to stop
- Removable training wheels can be used to learn balance, but removed when shoe is ready to tray 2 wheels
|Package Weight:||25.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.2 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.