Product Description & Reviews
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans will love making the "big kid" move from shorter-height skates to these specially designed "big wheel" quad skates from PlayWheels! The unique, innovative design of the PlayWheels Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Kids Big Wheel Quad Roller Skates allows adjusting to 4 different sizes with the simple push of an automatic button, so your child will be able to enjoy them while they grow. With the extended use of these great big wheel quad skates, the added durability of the impact-resistant polypropylene plastic boot and injected polyurethane wheels will ensure that they continue performing well over the years. The larger back wheels, lower center of gravity, and extended rear brakes help keep kids on their feet while developing improved confidence and motor skills while a padded liner and articulated ankle support make these skates a safer, more comfortable choice. The radical design features Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles graphics so that kids can glide gracefully down the street or sidewalk with their favorite characters right there with them! Recommended for ages 4 years and older for foot sizes of Junior Size 6-9.
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable quad roller skates that grow with your child featuring special larger back wheels for beginners
- Narrow front profile and protective wheel covers prevent kids from catching the wheels of the others skate
- Rear brake on both skates designed with enough extension to prevent back slipping
- Lower center of gravity and fixed rear wheel base makes this the most stable beginner skate available
- Recommended for ages 4 and up for foot sizes of Junior Size 6-9
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.95 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.