Product Description & Reviews
The Nimbus Hatchet builds on the amazing platform that the Oregon created, and moves it onto the next level. The frame comes with the brake installed on a new precision IS mount. The hose is also clipped in place with special red aluminium clips. The main challenge with "Fat-Uni's" is the requirement for a super wide frame. This can make it uncomfortable to ride as it catches the riders' legs. To resolve this the Nimbus Hatchet moves the frame behind the riders legs giving maximum clearance. This also means you can run some of the largest tires on the market, which includes the Snowshoe 5.05" tire. Note: Michigan Trail Tested, Mother approved!
Features & Highlights
- Saddle: Nimbus (black) with front lift handle and brake mount
- Seat Post: Nimbus 25.4mm x 300mm aluminum, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Frame: Nimbus Hatchet 26" (gray) aluminum with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings, with IS disc brake mount
- Hub/Axle: Nimbus ISIS drive Disc (black) 36H, hardened CrMo splindle with steel flanges,125mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: Nimbus Dominator+ 36H, 80.2mm wide, single skin with cutouts, ERD 538mm
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.