Product Description & Reviews
The Micro Maxi Kickboard is the highest-rated scooter for children ages 5-12. The smooth-gliding Micro Maxi has a curving and carving action that allows kids to surf the sidewalk like a skateboard. Kids use their body weight to lean into smooth, safe turns. The Micro Maxi has the smoothest, quietest ride available thanks to high-quality polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass-reinforced deck. Together, these components absorb bumps in the sidewalk and offer an extremely comfortable ride. Safety-certified by the CPSC, the Micro Maxi is recommended for kids up to 110 lbs. Its exceptionally strong construction is flexible and lightweight making it a great cruising scooter for urban and suburban neighborhoods alike. Many kids use their Micro Maxi to ride the sidewalk to school. Kids love the ride and you will love the years of fun and exercise it provides.
Features & Highlights
- Please tighten handlebar clamp using supplied hex wrench before riding
- Swiss-designed, the Maxi is engineered and constructed for superior durability.
- Every part on the Maxi is replaceable making it last virtually forever.
- The Maxi's wheels are made of the highest-quality PU which creates an incredibly smooth glide perfect for urban/suburban pavements.
- Before riding - please tighten handlebar clamp to desired resistance using supplied tool
|Manufacturer:||Micro-Mobility® Ltd, Switzerland|
|Model:||MM0014 T- Version|
|Publisher:||Micro-Mobility® Ltd, Switzerland|
|Studio:||Micro-Mobility® Ltd, Switzerland|
|Item Weight:||5.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.69 x 23.62 x 23.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.43 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.