Product Description & Reviews
If you are skating as your primary workout activity, then the K2 F.I.T. 84 Inline Skate is the ideal skate for you. It features V02 Alu frame, 84mm wheels and ILQ-7 bearings and is the perfect introduction to bigger wheels. The F.I.T. 84 naturally comes with 84mm wheels allowing for great speeds, depending on where you are skating, or your ability. K2's Softboot designs incorporate breathable, comfortable, and flexible materials that fit and function like a second skin while substantially reducing overall weight. The F.I.T. 84 is for the fitness skater who wants to experience the speed of an aluminum framed skate.In 2002, TwinCam introduced a 6 ball design engineered specifically for inline skate usage. This design has proved to be the best inline bearings on the market due to its increased load rating. K2 has spent countless hours testing bearings and nothing we have tested rolls as smooth or fast as a TwinCam ILQ bearing.
Features & Highlights
- K2 Softboot TM, the original, delivers unmatched comfort with the best fit on the market
- A Die Cast Aluminum frame designed as the best of both worlds: A medium frame length that is both maneuverable and stable at speed. This rigid construction gives the skater better power transfer and better feel of the terrain.
- NEW Stability Plus cuff that is lightweight, offering maximum support while remaining super lightweight and sculpted for speed and comfort
- 84mm 80A wheels, ILQ7 Bearings for a great coupling of speed and smoothness.
- Everyone knows how traditional lacing works and it's a proven winner. With traditional lacing, you can manipulate the laces to get pressure where you want.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||14.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.