Product Description & Reviews
It's never too early to get out riding, with the Hoppley 20" you will be able to do so with confidence while using safety gear. The Hoppley is a great pricepoint for the beginner, with minimal maintenance and tons of smiles. Disclaimer: This cycle is a beginner cycle with a single walled steel rim. It is not meant for advanced riding or hopping tricks. Minimum Inseam: 25" (64cm).Saddle: Hoppley saddle (blue). Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole. Frame: Trainer round crown 20" (black) steel with 40mm stamped maincap bearing housings.
Features & Highlights
- Saddle: Hoppley saddle (blue)
- Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Frame: Trainer round crown 20" (black) steel with 40mm stamped maincap bearing housings
- Hub/Axle: UDC cotterless (black) 36H, hardened splindle,100 mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: United 20" (chrome) 36H, 32mm, singlewall, steel
|Item Weight:||16.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 7.01 x 7.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.69 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.