Product Description & Reviews
Grit Scooters is at the forefront of the extreme scooter riding scene in Australia, and is one of the biggest pro scooter brands in the world. From the Australian scooter giant Grit Scooters comes the Grit Fluxx HIC Pro Scooter. The Grit Fluxx Scooter is the perfect transition scooter from beginner to expert. The Grit Reinforced Riser Handlebars, Solid Steel Fork, HIC Compression and 100mm 88A metal core 2 tone wheels provide the strength, while the 4.0" wide Alloy Deck with 3 degrees of concavity provides the extra stickiness to land even the toughest tricks. Deck - 4" Wide x 19" Long 3 Degree Concave with Integrated Grind Rails Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck Wheels - 100mm Alloy Cast 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings Clamp - Alloy Double Clamp Fork - Hi Tensile Steel HIC Fork Bars - 18" Wide x 21.25" Tall Hi Tensile Gusseted Riser Handlebar Brake - Grit Flex Brake Weight - 7.67 lbs
Features & Highlights
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/Intermediate Rider, WEIGHT: 7.67 lbs
- DECK: 4" W x 18" L with Grit Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy and 3 degrees Concavity and Integrated Grind Rail
- COMPRESSION: Threaded, FORK/HEADSET: Threaded High Tensile Steel HIC Fork, CLAMP: 31.8mm Alloy Double Clamp
- BARS: 21.25" H x 18" W Reinforced Gusseted Riser Bars, GRIPS: Soft Feel Grips
- WHEELS: 100mm 85A PU Alloy Core 2 Color Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings, BRAKE: Grit Flex Fender Brake with no rattle
|Color:||Satin Iced Blue/Purple|
|Item Weight:||7.67 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.28 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.