Product Description & Reviews
New for 2016 The Go Glider now can convert to a scooter or pedal bike with the optional kits. Just pick the kit you want when selecting your Glider. The Glide Bikes Go Glider is the best learning bike for kids ages 5 – 10 years old. With a kickstand, hand brake, and foot pegs it is outfitted with everything a cyclist in training will need to hit the ground running. This product will be compatible with the new 2016 Pedal assembly! (Sold separately) Choose between the five brilliant color options and select a Go Glider that will combine the fun of gliding with the most efficient method for learning how to ride a bike to make your childhood experience one that is full of happy memories.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for ages 5 years old to 10 years old, With Air Tires, Rear Brake, Foot Pegs
- Patented slow speed design, downhill mountain bike geometry and removable foot pegs make the Go Glider an ideal bike for kids to learn on
- Unique removable foot pegs make learning easier and gliding more fun
- Easy to adjust quick-release seat clamp to allow for tool-free seat height adjustment
- Child sized handbrake for safe stopping power as children build confidence and speed
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 34 x 34 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.9 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.