Product Description & Reviews
The Evolution from Epic Skates is a break from the norm in the roller skating industry! Produced with high quality synthetic leather outers, paired with a padded liner, Epic Skates took no shortcuts when it comes to comfort! What really sets the Evolution skate apart form the competition is the use of an ergonomically shaped last that allows for the toes to lay flat rather than being "scrunched". Epic Skates has also utilized a ground breaking aircraft grade, double action, aluminum plate that incorporates PU casted cushions for increased maneuverability, action, and overall product longevity. We can't forget the use of the NEW Epic Evolve wheels, factory pre-spun ABEC-7 bearings, and high grade rubber toe stop! For Beginner and Advanced skaters alike, the new Epic Evolution is perfect for the casual roller rink session skater all the way to the most competitive roller derby athlete!.
Features & Highlights
- Boots - solid Black Epic evolution - high quality synthetic leather outers - padded liner for extra comfort
- Plates - Epic aircraft grade, double action, aluminum plates
- Wheels - rainbow Epic evolve - 62mm x 42mm speed wheels - 95a Hardness - colors are Green, Yellow, Blue, & pink
- BEARINGS - ABEC-7 Pressrun Precision Speed Bearings
- Toe stops - jam plugs & toe stops included
|Manufacturer:||Josey Skateland, Inc DBA Epic Skates|
|Publisher:||Josey Skateland, Inc DBA Epic Skates|
|Studio:||Josey Skateland, Inc DBA Epic Skates|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.75 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.