Product Description & Reviews
This is our most popular unicycle for beginner to intermediate riders, with good reason. Club unicycles are the ultimate multi-talented ride for freestyle, learning to ride, workout machine, capable commuter for the larger wheels, they do it all well. They're the surest answer to the question, "What kind of unicycle should I get?" Please Note: This cycle is a beginner freestyle cycle with a single walled rim. It is not meant for advanced freestyle tricks. Minimum Inseam: 28" (71cm).Saddle: Club saddle (black with a design on the top of the saddle).
Features & Highlights
- Saddle: Club saddle (black with a design on the top of the saddle)
- Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Frame: Nimbus II 24" (orange) steel with 40mm stamped maincap bearing housings
- Hub/Axle: UDC cotterless (black) 36H, hardened splindle,100 mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: Club 24" (black) 36H, 37mm wide, singlewall, aluminum
|Item Weight:||16 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 21 x 21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.