Product Description & Reviews
This is our most popular unicycle for beginner to intermediate riders, with good reason. Club unicycles are the ultimate multi-talented ride for freestyle, learning to ride, workout machine, capable commuter for the larger wheels, they do it all well. They're the surest answer to the question, "What kind of unicycle should I get?" Minimum Inseam: 25" (64cm). *** Not for jumping or advanced freestyle ***Saddle: Club saddle (black with a pattern on the saddle top). Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole.
Features & Highlights
- Saddle: Club saddle (black with a pattern on the saddle top)
- Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Frame: Nimbus II 20" (orange) steel with 40mm stamped maincap bearing housings
- Hub/Axle: UDC cotterless (black) 36H, hardened splindle, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
- Rim: Club 20" (black) 36H, 37mm wide, singlewall, aluminum
|Item Weight:||14.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.47 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.67 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.47 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.