Product Description & Reviews
Difficult to learn, but very impressive once mastered. You pedal the top wheel that then drives the lower wheel which means you have to pedal backwards to go forwards. This unicycle will challenge your normal unicycling intuition. This Club unicycle is the perfect fit for any rider looking to spice up a performing act, parade, or event. Minimum Inseam: 27.5 inchesSaddle: Club with front lift handle. Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole. Frame: Nimbus II 20" (black) steel with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings.
Features & Highlights
- Saddle: Club with front lift handle
- Seat Post: Club 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Frame: Nimbus II 20" (black) steel with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings
- Hub/Axle: Unicycle.com 36 hole steel, cotterless with a hardened CrMo splindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing X 2
- Rim: Club 20" Black, 36 hole, 37mm wide, singlewall, reinforced eyelets X 2
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.