Product Description & Reviews
The Bike Rassine Ped-Run kids pedaling scooter is powered by standing rider's driving force on dual pedals that operate much like the up-down motion of a stationary stair-climbing machine. The result is a riding experience that provides an enjoyable and fun free-riding activity with the benefits of an efficient, low-impact full body cardio workout that burns calories while you ride. Scooter propels at safe variable riding speeds up to 10 MPH max and comes to a stop with the hand brake. Scooter is 29" long by 11" wide by 40" high with a weight of 14.8 pounds; it folds up for ease of transport to 29" long by 11" wide by 9" high. Safely recommended for riders weighing up to 110 pounds maximum.
Features & Highlights
- Dual-pedal scooter propelled by standing rider's full body weight to generate the driving force; no kick ground pushing
- Rider propels scooter at safe variable speeds up to maximum speed of 10 MPH with up and down motion on pedals, similar to stair-climber
- Enjoyable, fun free-riding activity with the benefits of an efficient, low-impact cardio workout that burns calories
- Recommended for riders weighing up to 110 pounds; hand brake provides safe stopping
- Scooter is 29" L by 11" W by 40" H and weighs 14.8 pounds; folds up for ease of transport to 29" L by 11" W by 9" H
|Item Weight:||14.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 40 x 40 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.3 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pulse Performance Products
mpn: 163136, ean: 0757183556359,