Product Description & Reviews
48V 35Ah LiFePO4 battery pack is made of 16 pcs 30000mAh LiFePO4 cells. One special 16 cells PCB with balance function is installed with battery pack to protect battery from over charging, over discharging and over drain. Product Specifications Voltage : 48V Capacity: 35Ah Cut-off voltage: 34V Max. discharging current: 100Amp Max Continuous Discharging Amperage: 50 Amps Rated Discharging Amperage: 50 Amps Charging Current: 70% capacity after 3000 cycles. (NOTE It is a 48v35ah Lifepo4 battery pack .Used for 48V 1500W /48V 2000W Hub Motor/ E-bike Kit.
Features & Highlights
- NOTE It is a 48v35ah Lifepo4 battery pack .Used for 48V 1500W /48V 2000W Hub Motor/ E-bike Kit
- Built-in IC chip will prevent battery pack over charge, over discharge, over-current, over-heat, short circuit and prolongs battery life.
- Safer and more environmentally friendly, No heavy metals and hazardous substances.
- Only a quarter of the weight of lead-acid batteries.
- Life expectancy is two times that of lead-acid batteries./No memory effect and rechargeable.
|Part Number:||Bai Te Rui|
|MPN:||Bai Te Rui|
|Item Weight:||31.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 10.04 x 10.04 inches|
|Package Size:||11.42 x 9.06 x 9.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Monster Motion
mpn: B02-137, ean: 0642222899958,
This 36 volt Monster Scooter Parts brand Minimoto battery is the right choice for all Minimoto 36 volt vehicles. Our Minimoto batteries are manufactur...
KEYKO KT-12105 HRT series rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid SLA AGM battery characteristics: 1. High quality standards: KEYKO replacement batteries meet a...
mpn: 000280, ean: 0311960666381,
Built on a history of success in the elementary physical education market, Cosom is the brand requested by educators and retailers who demand the ve...