Product Description & Reviews
The Kent Trouble Girls' Bike is a stylish and sassy bike that is sure to capture the imagination of any girl who likes having fun outdoors, and it'll give her a feeling of independence and confidence. The bike is quite sturdy, with a sturdy steel frame that makes it more durable than many single-speed bikes. The soft seat will let her ride for hours, whether she's cruising around the neighborhood with friends, or to the park on a family bike ride This Kent bicycle features front and rear hand brakes plus front and rear pegs, so your child will have better control over the bike. This 20-inch girls' bike is a safe and comfortable choice for your daughter. Weight limit 100 lbs, adult assembly required. The Bell Rally helmet offers great style and comfort. The True Fit system self adjusts for a proper fit everytime. Sixteen vents help stay extra cool. Tapeless technology and the PinchGuard buckles ensure comfort during long periods of wear. The built-in visor helps protect from the sun and other elements.
Features & Highlights
- Dimensions: 56"L x 26"W x 36"H, Front and rear pegs, Frame: steel frame, Gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: front and rear alloy hand brakes, Wheels/tires: 20" BMX tires, Rims: 48-spoke rims
- Handlebars: steel BMX handlebars, Seat: comfort color-matched BMX seat
- Helmet: Age: 8 years, Self-adjusting TrueFit system, 16 vents to stay cool
- PinchGuard buckles, Built-in visor, Fits head sizes 20.5" - 22"
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.