Product Description & Reviews
Delivering power when you need it, the Mighty Max ML7-12 12 Volt 7.2 AH uses a state of the art, heavy-duty, calcium-alloy grid that provides exceptional performance and service life in both float and cyclic applications.The ML7-12 is an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a valve regulated design, that can be used in enclosed and indoor environments without leaking or maintenance, providing a superior performance for thousands of models.Mighty Max SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including; Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Engine Starters, Golf Carts, Hunting, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Motorcycles, Power sports, Portable Tools, Solar, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security and more.Specifications: Voltage: 12 VoltAmperage: 7.2 AHChemistry: SLA, AGMTerminal: F1Quantity: 10 BatteriesBattery Dimensions: 5.94 in x 2.56 in x 3.94 inWeight: 4.50 LbsWarranty1 YearGenuine Mighty Max battery Product
Features & Highlights
- ML7-12 SLA is a 12V 7.2AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery. Pack of 10
- Dimensions: 5.94 inches x 2.56 inches x 3.94 inches. Terminal: F1. Listing is for the Battery only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included.
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover.
- Rechargeable battery that can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration. Long lasting high performance in high and low temperatures.
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty.
|Manufacturer:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Brand:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Publisher:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Studio:||Mighty Max Battery|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.